ah, it's just one of those catch tunes that's going to get played to death...
Suffocate is one of the best finger eleven songs..
Finger Eleven, a band I use to love so much, their first two albums are just so friggin good, "Above" is one of my favorite songs ever, to see this frat rock stuff they have now, Paralyzer?
Really? Seriously? That's destined for a strip club near you.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
ah, it's just one of those catch tunes that's going to get played to death...
Suffocate is one of the best finger eleven songs..
I did a drawing based on the song suffocate in college, it was pretty awesome... so much poteintial that band had, I saw Above in like 1990-something on much music, fell in love with it then
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks